Description

This plugin adds a simple script to urns and caskets in the Tombs and to the chests in Barrows. It also adds some global scripts. Now opening an urn, a casket or a chest might wake up the dead! There's 75% chance to open safely an urn and 25% chance to wake an undead creature (this happens only t...