Description

Changes the belladonna plants in Bloodmoon to randomly determine whether their berries are ripe. Plants that originally produced ripe berries now have an 80% chance of being ripe and a 20% chance of being unripe. Unripe plants now have a 20% chance of being ripe, a 60% chance of being unripe, and...