2004-03-29 00:00:00
This plugin adds a simple script to urns in the Tombs and to the chests in Barrows and some global scripts. The urns have some new loot too. Now opening the urn or the chest might wake up the dead! There's 75% chance to open safely an urn and 25% chance to wake an undead creature (this happens on...