2008-03-16 00:00:00
When you fire an arrow, bolt, or thrown weapon,there is a 95% chance it   will be recovered from the corpse.It is assumed that the other 5% will   become broken or otherwise damaged beyond use. The reasoning is that   arrows, darts, bolts and especially knives, sp...